Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Last week pics...

While in Livingstone we visited a small game park... the first time I got to see Giraffe's in the wild!! LOVED THEM!!:):)
Here's a picture of the deep fried termitets... I ate one of those!! It was actually yummy:), with it's crunchy buttery taste. Mind you, they had taken the wings off them... but it still took a while to get all the legs out from between my teeth:):):).
The last sunday I wore a traditional Zambian dress... with head scarf. Here's Lauren posing with me:)...
Here are some of the kids from our last trip out to villages...

It's good to be back in the US safely. I'm at my brother's home right now... enjoyed fixing my own breakfast! Looking forward to going grocery shoping later this morning, and then spending the next couple days with family and friends!! Happy Thanksgiving all!!