Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow!!!

I do believe I've seen more snow in the past month at my parents in WI, than I've seen in the past decade:)!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!! The coldest temperature I saw was -17 F last Saturday... I tried to take a photo, but my camera froze!!:) Strangely enough 20 has started to feel warm:):). I have learned to always wear LOTS of extra layers!!

Christmas was great!! The blizzard brought some of the family in early and so we had nearly six full days ALL together!! It was GREAT fun!! We had some serious Rook competitions, ate lots of yummy food and laughed a lot! ...and played with the niece and nephews!!
Here's the youngest... Jonathan!! He's got the greatest grin!!

While in Zambia I felt God clearly directing me to move closer to family. In the past few weeks, God has orchestrated a fabulous new job and place to live in Minneapolis! I'll be two hours from both my parents and my older sister and her family!!

I'm back in DC for about a week, picking up some of my stuff and catching up with old friends!! It's fun to be back around, but a little sureal as well:). May God bless you richly in the year ahead!!! xoxo L

No comments: