Wednesday, September 9, 2009

IWU Nursing Zambia Semester '09

Well, this is a group photo we took this morning! My bags are sitting by the door, packed, weighed and ready to go!! The last two days of orientation meetings were long, but very productive!! It was fun to meet all the girls, I've learned over half their names:), and trust I'll have them ALL down pat before we arrive!! My excitement just keeps growing!!!!

After packing and repacking for the past two months during my prep proces, it's a relief to have tomorrow nearly here. There are a lot of unknowns and huge challenges ahead, but I have confidence that God will provide strength and wisdom as I continue to ask. I'm really looking forward to seeing all that God will teach each of us on this team in the weeks and months ahead!! Keep checking back and I'll do my best to keep the photo's and stories coming!!

1 comment:

riTa Koch said...

I just discovered you delightful blog, scan/read all the way bacl to the beginning.
Didn't know you were with IWU and off to Zambia. Yet another adventure! What will your role be?
That's a great photo of the group. I wonder if I know any of the girls?
All your photos are beautiful!
I will definitely be reading your blog!
Blessings.